Bitter & Twisted is known for its comprehensive selection of beers, represented by a great range of this country’s finest independent breweries. If you are an independent brewer, a brewery, micro brewery, brewing equipment or product supplier or winery than you are who we want.
If you are interested or want to find out more about showcasing your product at the 2019 Bitter & Twisted, please contact Maitland Events on 02 4931 2801 or [email protected]
Bitter & Twisted is always on the hunt for well presented, unique food and general retail stalls.
There are limited places at the event, stalls will be subject to selection criteria to match the style and theme of the event.
For more information on attending the 2019 Bitter & Twisted as a stallholder, please contact Maitland Events on 02 4931 2801 or [email protected]
Stand out from your competitors, build your brand and reach your target market with a Bitter & Twisted sponsorship package.
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Bitter & Twisted can help build brand awareness via pre, during and post event promotions in a difficult to reach market.
- Help to launch your products and services into the marketplace through a targeted marketing campaign consisting of direct mail, digital marketing campaigns and social media promotions.
- Gain access to a diverse range of contacts through the Bitter & Twisted network.
- Expose your brand to local, interstate and international audiences.
- Align with a premier event that helps you increase your credibility in the industry.
As a major sponsor, businesses will benefit from direct community exposure as well the opportunity to leverage the well recognised Bitter & Twisted brand.
For more information on our different Sponsorship packages, please contact the Maitland Events Team 02 4931 2801 or [email protected]
Maitland Events has a number of volunteer positions available at their flagship events.
If you are interested in volunteering at Bitter & Twisted there will be a range of exciting and rewarding roles available.
Volunteering is a great opportunity to meet new people, work as part of a team, give back to the community and learn new skills whilst having a lot of fun in the process.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Full event and volunteering inductions
- Roles tailored to a range of experience levels
- Flexible volunteer rosters
- Training opportunities
- Volunteer uniforms
- Post event thank you functions
- Recognition and certificates of appreciation
- Much more
If you are interested in volunteering for this event, complete the volunteer form return it to Maitland Events.
Maitland City Council is committed to engaging and building strong partnerships with community groups, service clubs and charities at events by ensuring at least 5% of available stalls at all flagship events are offered to community organisations.
The benefits for getting involved:
- Showcase your cause or expertise to a large local and regional audience.
- Raise awareness of your cause.
- Connect with the community and boost community involvement with your cause.
- Build strong community identity.
This can occur through activities at events, providing assistance with building event decor or structures, volunteering pre, post or during event or through payment.